This is Bella 80% of the time, the other 20% is Unconditional Love, Hehe 

(Source: pusheen.com)

  1. iwasbornadinosaurus reblogged this from loveofcats
  2. lifesadream2013 reblogged this from loveofcats
  3. iridescentglow-x reblogged this from addictiontobeautyblr
  4. addictiontobeautyblr reblogged this from loveofcats
  5. jasireebee reblogged this from loveofcats
  6. sunflowergirlerin reblogged this from loveofcats
  7. el-gato-dice-miau reblogged this from loveofcats and added:
    Milkshake definitivamente ._. XD
  8. charlineprager reblogged this from loveofcats and added:
    Cute
  9. collectiveorgasm reblogged this from loveofcats
  10. mimi-via-obscura reblogged this from loveofcats
  11. bagel-chips reblogged this from loveofcats
  12. brittanyjoye reblogged this from loveofcats
  13. catatrophe reblogged this from loveofcats
  14. happy-sailing reblogged this from loveofcats
  15. itsabbiek reblogged this from loveofcats
  16. soulxstealer reblogged this from mooncrisis-power
  17. mooncrisis-power reblogged this from loveofcats
  18. sanctumnoctis reblogged this from akimao
  19. akimao reblogged this from fengtianshi
  20. fengtianshi reblogged this from trafalqqu
  21. trafalqqu reblogged this from loveofcats
  22. indianpipe reblogged this from sailingawayforever
  23. sailingawayforever reblogged this from stridearth
  24. dirtyyyj reblogged this from loveofcats
  25. kylethejedimaster reblogged this from loveofcats